0h | After Maintenance : 0h
Each time a Rank S dies in Endwalker Zones, it has a chance to spawn four Ker shroud throughout the zone. Once four of them are killed, Ker will spawn.If they spawn, the game will announce: "The minions of an extraordinarily powerful mark are on the hunt for prey."They will withdraw exactly 5 minutes after this message if not engaged, or if disengaged by dying.When all four are killed, Ker will spawn.
- Heliovoid untelegraphed circle AoE slightly larger than the hitbox applying a Vulnerability Up.
- Ancient Blizzard III is an untelegraphed donut AoE applying a Vulnerability Up.
- Minax Glare is a spell applying Temporary Misdirection, making your every movement in a random direction.
- Whispered Incantation applies a buff of the same name to Ker which commits the next offensive spell to memory.
- Eternal Damnation Gaze type move that applies Doom to players who do not turn away.
- Wicked Swipe leaps to a target and casts a small, telegraphed conal AoE.
- Ancient Holy is a proximity AoE.
- Ancient Flare applies Pyretic to the closest 32 targets, causing damage to be taken every time they attack. Sheathe near the end of the cast until it expires.
- Fore Interment is a semi-circle AoE in front applying Vulnerability Up to those hit.
- Rear Interment is a semi-circle AoE behind applying Vulnerability Up to those hit.
- Right Interment is a semi-circle AoE to the right applying Vulnerability Up to those hit.
- Left Interment is a semi-circle AoE to the left applying Vulnerability Up to those hit.
- Whispers Manifest casts the remembered spell.
- Mirrored Incantation grants stacks of Mirrored Incantation, which causes the next interment casts to be inverted and happen in the opposite direction of what they say.